Friday, August 14, 2015

I have taken the plunge

Being the sports fan that I am, I never thought in my wildest dreams that I would be a season ticket holder for any team in any sport. Guess again! I have taken the plunge with my daughter, Emily, as we both have joined the Columbus Blue Jackets season ticket base. We did so because we are huge hockey fans and we also think the Jackets will do well in the playoffs this year. Being a season ticket holder will guarantee the both of us to attend one game in each playoff series. So here is to the Blue Jackets and being a season ticket holder. By the way, it is a quarter season flex package, which amounts to ten games. I don't have the time, interest, nor the cash to be a half or full season ticket holder. I do have a job, and a family, and a life.

No comments:

Post a Comment